More information on side sessions
Depending on the number of participants, parallel side sessions will be prepared. Together with the Student Council of FuseNet, a long list has been created. On the registration form, you can indicate the sessions you would be interested in.
In the coming weeks, the side sessions will be worked out further, with experts in the respective areas. More information to come.
- Energy system and economics - How would fusion fit in an energy market
- Tritium supply and production strategies - Might tritium limit the development or upscaling?
- Fission-Fusion interface - A joint networking session with ENEN PhD students
- Materials for fusion - Anything structural, functional, breakable
- Plasma, turbulence, MHD, stability - What's new in the oldest fusion topic
- Startups in fusion - Dreams, realism, strategies, timelines
- High Performance Computing - FLOPS, racks, nodes, sockets, cores, cycles
- Neutronics & IFMIF-DONES - No charge!
- Inertial Confinement Fusion - A laser-focused session
- Decency in the fusion community - Ideas for a Code of Conduct Towards Others
- Fusion outside of the energy market - Other (peaceful) potential applications of fusion