General guidelines for poster presenters
- Poster presenters will find in the final programme which session their poster is to be displayed in as well as the poster board number assigned to the poster.
- Posters should be in an A0 format, portrait orientation.
- Mounting accessories (pins) will be available in the poster area.
- The best poster will be awarded.
General guidelines for oral presenters (PechaKucha)
- Oral presenters will find in the final programme which session they are scheduled to present in.
- The oral presentations are set up in PechaKucha style: 20 slides, 20 seconds each, so 6:40 min in total.
- Slides should be made in PDF and submitted before the conference. Deadline and further instructions will follow.
- There will be prizes awarded to the best presentations in different categories.
- Please see the additional info on the "PechaKucha" tab in the menu.